Love this weather, it so reminds me of LA. Nightly walks, playdates in the park, picnics for lunch...and now grilling out for dinner! Also love Brynnie's bull face in this picture :)
Bryn's new solid food love is peas and buttered noodles which she ate by the fistful last night!
Nick loves grilling out and I love a meal that I don't have to clean off the floor afterwards :)And I love my snuggles, even when I get covered in smashed peas..
Love Liam's responsibility chart...even when he takes down the 'show respect' chore and replaces it with 'load the dishwasher' without my knowing. Not that there aren't nights that I would love that trade :) Love how proud he is of adding up his stickers every night, counting his allowance, and dividing it up in his 3 piggy banks: one to share (donate), one to save, and one to spend!

2 comments:
Looks like a fun cookout! Don't worry bryn, press never liked the kitchen boundaries either...
Teach me how the tape keeps the baby out?? I don't know that trick--but need something soon for my trouble-making crawling babe! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL by the way.
Post a Comment