I will preface this by saying I know that every mom thinks their child is the smartest, cutest, most athletic, etc...I'm no exception :)
Following in his Daddy's footsteps, Liam is already learning to play soccer. I haven't seen alot of one year old kids' skills, but we happen to think Liam is a soccer prodigy already! Of course he loves to play with us and we now spend at least 30 min of our daily park time playing soccer. Liam's gotten compliments from lots of parents. He's pretty coordinated for just learning to walk and def tries his hardest to keep up with us or the big kids we play with! I think Nick's only coaching so far is on getting Liam to use his left foot (like Nick), because he def prefers his right at this time :)
4 comments:
YEAH, Liam! You're such a big boy! Can't wait to see you soon.
That was great, thanks for sharing the experience. It was fun to watch his expressions. Is he prefering the right hand?
Pops and Nana
Look at you Liam! Lil MVP! Can't wait to play with you during Thanksgiving!
Love you,
Your BFF Aunt Linds
Liam--
Please go ahead and reserve me season tickets for all of your professional games.
Thanks,
Lippers
Post a Comment