Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 31, 2009: A Cat, Doggy, and Dr. Evil...

Liam's had a great weekend so far. Today we went to a party at his classmate Henry's house. Liam wore his doggy outfit and I was a cat. He enjoyed seeing his friends and playing in the tent and ball pit they had outside. Of course it was 80 something degrees so I didn't make Liam wear his doggy hat...his polyester costume was obviously not meant for a SoCal kid :)
Oh uh Liam...Harper is a little faster and got the ball first! He surprisingly wasn't too upset to share with Harper...I always suspected she was his first crush :)
But here is Liam in the full outfit with me...he LOVED that I was an animal too :)A special Halloween dinner, complete with special plate and a ghost sugar cookie..
We ended the night at a Halloween party at the Jotas...Liam and Nick went as Dr. Evil and Mini-Me! It's a hard knock life :)
Liam was super excited to see our friends, esp. Linus the dog!
Finally, I put Liam in his Halloween jammies from Aunt Meha in an attempt to get him to sleep...but there was no sleeping at the party! Here's Jamie and her "baby" with me and Liam!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute...all of you
can't wait to trick or treat with you next year!

grandma deb