Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 8, 2009: Liam's favorite animals...

Liam has so many books and loves them all, but some of his favorites are his animal books. He's able to recognize alot of animals now. I know it's silly, but it doesn't take much to impress us :) Here's a video highlighting Liam's talent...

Just this week, Liam's walking alot more on his own. The last month he walks when we stand him up to walk, but now he's choosing to walk and standing himself up. Just this morning I was getting ready in my room and in WALKS Liam!! I almost died, it was like we fast-forwarded 5 years! I have to get a video of him walking into a room, because he still does a slow waddle (like Frankenstien, Nick says) but he's so darn proud of himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's our boy! He's so smart..he's real smart and Liam has a great mommy and daddy too.
Seems like I have already been gone too long.
Love, Grandma