Reading in his Elmo seat...
Sunday, October 18, 2009
October 19, 2009: It's fall in LA...and 90 degrees :)
Well to be fair it did get cold here...for 2 whole days. We quickly put Liam in his winter hat and jacket (yes I mean jacket, he doesn't even own a coat). He also got to see the rain and learned a new word to say "wet". As in "me and my mommy are wet because she couldn't find her umbrella"...oh well, he liked it! Now that my final test is over, (I just passed the national certification exam for pediatric nurse practitioners!) it's been alot of down time with Liam. Just storytime, playdates, running errands...it's been so nice. This past weekend we went to a little street fair next to where Jamie works (Suzie Cakes!). We did arts 'n crafts, got a balloon animal, and Cold Stone ice cream for a dollar :) Liam also went to a pumpkin patch to pick out his pumpkin or "pum" as he calls it. Here it is in pics...
Storytime at the library. He's following along with the itsy bitsy spider song...this is his "out came the sun" :)
It's cold out!
Goofing around with mommy...
Lounging with daddy...and wearing his crown from storytime earlier that day. We read "Where the Wild Things Are" :)
Here are pics from the street fair including Liam's first taste of Cold Stone! He couldn't get enough...


Pumpkin patch! It was a beautiful day, the pumpkins were orange and Liam was red (faced, that is...it was in the 90s again). They actually had a water slide at this pumpkin patch...probably don't usually see those two things together. Poor baby, I think he was too hot to smile. We had fun watching Liam try to pick up every pumpkin no matter their size :)






Liam's been practicing for the big night...Trick or Treat!
Amelia is in town! She and Liam had some good playtime this morning and then we went shopping. We've got an eventful week coming up, I'll post all about it next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish I was there, too!! Looks like you guys are having fun!
I have the picture of you and Liam laughing in the hallway up on my desktop at work. I love that picture.
Post a Comment