Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27, 2009: Baseball and Body Parts

Here are two videos showing Liam's latest developmental milestones...playing tee-ball and recognizing his body parts! When he gets drafted into the MLB, we'll have to show this video on ESPN :)

Sorry I don't have any pics...Nick was in Chicago this week and being a single mommy wore me out. I fell asleep at 8pm one night, which you know is not my norm! We had a good mommy-son week...a lot of down time just going on walks, playing at the park, reading and snuggling in bed...that's always how it is when daddy goes out of town, Liam gets to sleep with me! We also ate alot of pancakes...about 3 times this past week :) And once Nick returned we also learned that Liam likes tacos...he must have the Barker taste buds cause he gobbled down the taco meat, cheese, avocados and Spanish rice. We have a big week coming up with Grandma Debbie coming in town and Nick and I preparing for Drew and Liz's wedding weekend...I'll be sure to post it all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how he identifies he tongue. I literally laughed out loud. So cute!

Lippers

Anonymous said...

correction: his tongue

Anonymous said...

Liam, you are the smartest boy I k0now. Precious, Precious, Precious!
Luv ya, Kei Kei

Anonymous said...

Kei Kei is not so smart. I don't know where that O came from

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed every minute of getting to be part of "a day in the life of Liam." I sure won't forget his happy face or dancing for Sesame Street and Sid. Love you all very much.
Grandma Debbie

Alyson said...

too funny--I love how he keeps sticking his tongue out! such a happy & smart boy! :)