Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 7, 2009: Labor Day Weekend!

We had a wonderful family weekend just hanging out, beaching, visiting the aquarium, and attending a Labor Day BBQ. I'm too tired to write all the details so let's just see it in pictures...

Here is Liam playing around with Nick's glasses...yeah they fit his head just as well as Nick's :)
Storytime with Daddy and Bobo (the dog)
I know I've posted these types of pictures before, but just in case you were wondering, yes, Liam is still obsessed with his books...I still find him in the book corner at school flipping through books like he does at home:)
Hanging with friends at Venice Beach...Liam loves the ocean, even though it's too cold for my taste...I know by next summer, he'll be begging his Daddy to take him out farther...
This is Liam's "club house"...He always plays/hides under his high chair, of course with Bobo and his bat.
On Labor Day we went to the Long Beach Aquarium. We had no expectations but Liam seemed to really love it! You could even touch some of the sea life including some sharks, sting rays, star fish, and plankton. He looked at everything and got especially excited about the shark tank, as you can tell. He called the sea lions, seals and sharks "doh" (dog) and called all the fish and birds "duh" (duck). I guess those are his only classifications for animals at this time :)
I just have to include this pic of how seriously Liam is reading the map deciding what exhibit we should see next...
After a big day at the aquarium and a BBQ at Annie and Kevin's, Liam literally crashed...
Okay, just one more pic of that sweet face...
We meet with the ENT tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on that...but for the most part, I can't complain because Liam is thriving and life is good...we are so blessed!

1 comment:

Rachel and Cameron said...

I love that the bat made the trip to the aquarium! Awesome! Liam- you are such a big boy. I can't wait to see you walk in person! Hope your ears are feeling better.