Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31, 2009: Liam explores...everything

One day he can't move, the next he can get from one end of the apartment to the next in 30 seconds flat! Okay as you can see by the pics we have not made our place baby friendly yet, but that is first on my to-do list...as soon as I graduate :) Until then we are chasing Liam around...with the camera close by.

Of course Liam's still exploring with his mouth...here he is tasting the floor. Caught at the entertainment center...
We've taken Liam's riding toy, Dorothy the giraffe, outside...
In my final crunch for school, Nick had baby duty this weekend...I can't wait to have the summer with my boys!!
Since we have June gloom, it was perfect weather for Liam's Auburn tracksuit!

Okay no more procrastinatiing, back to work...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved waking up to your new pictures , Liam! Can't wait to come explore with you.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Liam, you look great in that track suit!

Cameron

Rachel and Cameron said...

Liam, you are such an Auburn Tiger! Love that outfit. We can't wait to see you again.... you've gotten so big!! Love, rachel and presley

Anonymous said...

Liam, I think about you everyday and wonder what you are doing at school. Grandma is so curious as to what you are doing when mommy picks you up! I sure can depend on your mommy to give me a very detailed account!
Kisses and hugs,
Grandma Debbie

Unknown said...

Liam is looking adorable! Incredible how quickly he is growing up. I can see why you are such proud parents, you've got a great looking son. Wishing you the best.

Josh