Two more weeks of school for me...I cannot WAIT to be done! Of course I will post the graduations pics...
Friday, May 29, 2009
May 28, 2009: Amelia Visits Liam!
Amelia came to visit us for Memorial Day weekend...and then stayed the week! Ah, the life of a teacher :) Liam was semi-friendly with her...he's in a weird funk of being a little clingy to mommy right now. I think he's still fighting the cold we all had and hopefully this is just a phase. Although I always want to be his favorite, I do want him to go back to the sweet, little friendly man he used to be. So during Amelia's visit, we def lived up it. We were ladies who lunched (with James), got mani-pedis, shopped a TON (Amelia saw that my wardrobe still contained maternity clothes and decided to majorly update me!), and had an awesome weekend at the beach. Liam also participated in another research study at UCLA's language lab. This one was to see if he could differentiate between different consonant sounds. He's helping to educate future teachers like Meha.

Meha finally won him over. How did she do it? Yup, you guessed it...she bought him some books :)

Liam spent a fabulous day with friends at Venice beach. The boys put up his beach cabana and he played and napped (with Nick) in the shade. He did get out to check out the waves and put his toes (and mouth!) in the sand.


While Liam demands to be attached to me, we might as well get some cute pics out of it!


Now that Liam is crawling everywhere, he has found new places to explore in our apartment. Like under the kitchen table...
Two more weeks of school for me...I cannot WAIT to be done! Of course I will post the graduations pics...
Two more weeks of school for me...I cannot WAIT to be done! Of course I will post the graduations pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Presley and I can't wait to see Liam again!! Thanks for all the mommy/dr. advice. Meha- now it's time to visit Presley again :)
Liam is a happy happy baby!
I like to think about him crawling down the hall and into the kitchen!
I miss you all so much. It gets me through the day just knowing I can come home and look at all his pictures and video clips.
Please give Liam hugs and kisses from Grandma Debbie.
Post a Comment