Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009: 9 months old!

Here are the stats...22lbs (70th%), 28in. long (60th%), 49cm head circumference (150th%)...okay the growth chart doesn't go above 100, but Liam's head does!! No need to worry, if you've met anyone from my mom's side of the family you know that we are just very smart, large-headed people :) I have so many pics and a video of Liam babbling to post so let's get to it...

I know we always talk about how much we read, but seriously this kid LOVES his books. He turns the page for us now which is so cute. I find him in the book corner at school when I pick him up, which is so sweet. Sadly he's often alone because let's be honest how many infants are going to pick books over toys?? That's our little book worm!


Yes, Liam is trying to push up to stand on everything...these bottles happen to be the perfect size!
So he can't walk just yet, but he does have his first riding toy thanks to Mallie and Dallie. It's a little giraffe and he gets a kick out of sitting on it and having us push him up and down the hallway.
We have a park just 2 blocks away and this was Liam's first time to get out and play! He loved the swings and slide...
I got an even better picture of Liam's first tooth...do you see it on the bottom? (and he's only wearing purple because it's his Lakers jersey!)
And with the new tooth comes the teething biscuits...I know they are yucky, but this is Liam out to eat with us at El Cholo and thanks to that biscuit, Nick and I got through an entire meal eating at the same time :) Best date night with my boys ever!
Liam had the worst night sleep last night, so when Daddy left for work, Liam got moved into bed with me...that was until he took over the ENTIRE bed. I love snuggling with my boy, but this is why we don't co-sleep...he's a bed hog :)
Liam loves getting packages...new play territory!
Still trying to walk...he's so determined (and drooly)!



Liam's officially talking up a storm! We get alot of "mama", "dada", "baba", and "gaga". He does use mama and dada towards Nick and I, but still interchangably. Mama is usually when he's tired, cranky or wants something. Dada is when he's playful and happy. Guess who he's calling at 4am?? :) Here's a little taste of the babbling he did one night after his bath...


And if this wasn't long enough, here's two more cute pics!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can see what time it was and boy was I surprised to see Liam's new blog and pictures. We love you so much Liam. Grandma is so happy you love to read. You will get all of grandma's books when she retires....tee hee.....I have found some interesting pirate ones for you.

Anonymous said...

ooo I love these pictures so much! I just booked my flight to come see you three in July with Grandma Debbie. I can't wait to come play.

Love you!
Aunt Linds

Anonymous said...

Liam, i love to watch you read your books!! what a smart big boy you are!! tell daddy you will have a full ride to vandy :) i am so glad you love riding on your giraffe. won't be long and you won't need mommy or daddy to push you. loveloveloveyou, mallie