Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009: Feeding Liam...

Well we were off to a slow start with foods. Not Liam's fault, I just had a tough time getting my act together with starting solids and packing his "lunch" for daycare. Well over this Spring Break I have finally had the time to buy, boil, puree, and freeze Liam's veggies! I'm still buying some of the organic baby jars, but the selection is so limited. So we went to our local co-op and Farmer's Market (soooo LA of me!) and bought organic asparagus, green beans, zucchini, broccoli, and beets! I mean kids here are eating sushi by 2, so Liam has to start early to keep up :) So here are some pics and a video of our food adventures over the last month. The video is when we first started solids. He's gotten MUCH better at eating, I promise!



Here is Liam helping make baby food...

My happy, healthy eater!!
After these messy meals, Liam needs a big boy bath...yup, he's moved to the bathtub because he makes such a HUGE mess splashing water and playing rock band with his bath toys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a big boy!! i love the blowing bubbles and food. hope he loves beets cause his mommy never did. miss you all soooo much-thank goodness for skype. lovelovelove, mallie
ps his aunt meha is right. he is beyond gerber cute. the cutest baby boy ever (along with alex, nick, cameron, adam :)

kate said...

oh em! he is so adorable! I can't believe how big and grown up he is already. Time really flies! Miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

Liam it's ok you'll get used to sweet potatoes I promise you. This holiday called Thanksgiving... sometimes they have marshmellows on them. mmm mmm AND Sweet potatoe fries are the best!

Get better soon!

Besos!
Aunt Linds