Liam's best playmate...yes, I do believe they are sticking their tongues out at me.
Monday, March 23, 2009
March 23, 2009: 7 months old!
We have been very busy this month, which is why I haven't posted recently. I am technically on Spring Break, but really am writing a paper and going to clinicals. I also started back at the hospital this weekend. It was so hard for me to be gone from home for a 12 hour shift...the longest time Liam and I have ever been apart! Nick entertained Liam for the day and I'm happy to report it didn't look like they missed me (too much). They had a great day together and Liam was full of giggles when I got home. Of course he should have been sleeping by this time, but my boys were having too much fun :) Well as always, here's some pictures to illustrate what our recent adventures have been...
Now that the weather is warmer, we are spending our Sundays watching Nick's soccer games. Liam will actually watch some of the game and gets super excited when the ball rolls over next to us. I'm trying to protect us from being hit, and Liam just flails his arms like "I'm open, pass it to me!" Glimpse into the future I guess!
One of Liam's newest tricks...eating his own toes! Ew, this must be a boy thing.
The weekend before last we went to a fun BBQ hosted by Nick's co-worker Paul and his wife Erin. They invited the whole team over and it was fun for Liam to see all Nick's friends and their kids.
Last week, I went to a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner conference in San Diego. It was a really good conference and I'm so thankful to Nicky and Liam for being so supportive of my career. They were good sports as we spent 3 days there in a hotel, with Nick working out of the SD office. Of course none of this would have been possible without Grandma Debbie! The stars (and Spring Breaks!) aligned and she was able to stay with us in San Diego so that Nick could go into the office. Originally he was going to take off work, but this allowed us both to work and Liam to have so more time with Grandma Deb. It wasn't all work though, as Liam got to visit Balboa park and a couple of the many museums there.
Isn't Liam just the luckiest baby? Traveling, parties...and of course toys. He is such a blessed little boy!
Of course, it's March Madness and we've all made our brackets...even Liam. You can tell who we are going for....
We watched some of the games on Saturday at the Jota's and Liam was giggling hysterically at their dog, Linus. I will catch this on video, because they were so cute together as Liam tried to pet him and Linus kept covering him in kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I couldn't wait to get home and check Liam's blog update. I just want to kiss that baby boy. I loved so much spoiling him for that short time. I miss talking to him, shhh shhh- ing him, swinging him, singing to him and everything else about him. I am already counting the weeks off until I can get back for my summer visit. Love to all,
Grandma Deb
He is getting so big, really looks like a little boy now! I can't wait for him and Presley to meet!! Glad yall had a fun time in San Diego!! love, rachey and cameron
I must say our two families have some good genes because that boy is truly gorgeous. he is beyond Gerber cute! Miss you little buddy...
"Am i gonna go this way or this way... this way or this way!!!!"
-aunt mila
Hi Baby Liam,
Grandma looks at your pictures every morning and every night.
Post a Comment