This is Liam right before his playdate with baby Eloise. Too bad he had a major diaper situation and had to change his outfit :)
Monday, March 2, 2009
March 1, 2009: It's Spring...almost!
The weather here has been so warm. Liam is loving his strolls outside, especially now that he sits in his big jogging stroller and gets to look around. I am so tired and busy so I'm not going to write alot tonight. Here are just some cute pics from the week.
Liam's first Ash Wednesday! He was truly the angel baby at the service...I wore him in my wrap and he slept through most of it...woke up with ashes on his face!
Liam went to cheer on his daddy who was donating blood.
Liam has so much fun getting to sit in the grocery cart like a big boy. And he's oh-so-helpful if you want him to grab something (anything!) off the shelf :)
Liam's new toy...a horsey!
And finally just Liam being adorable!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
at this point every picture of Liam is so super
there is no way i could ever choose which one is the cutest
..time to make up liam's portfolio to enter him into some baby contests!!! can't wait to get my hands on him
love, grandma deb
these are cute pics- i love how he's smiling so big in all of them, especially before he ruined his outfit with the nasty diapie! Classic renfro! - rachel
I just know Meha got him that cardigan!
Post a Comment