Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009: Look who's talking...

Liam has just started making this new sound. It's not a word yet, but is very close to what could be his first word. Of course Nick thinks it's 'dada' and I think it's 'mama'. What do you think?? Take our poll! Either way it's so cute...except at 2am :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOO i love this!!! Liam I can't wait to see you and talk to you and play with you this weekend.

Besos!!

Aunt Linds

Anonymous said...

I love this so much. Grandma Deb says Liam is saying Mama, but Grandpa Chris says he is saying I love ball!

Anonymous said...

I actually think little guy just said, "AB." Who's with me on that one?!

Anonymous said...

I love the video! He's doing so good, our boy is so advanced.
Love, Rachel and Cameron

Anonymous said...

that's MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA. he's so cute. i can't wait to squeeze and hug and love all over him. hurry and get here!! xoxoxo mallie

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest sounds ever!!! i hear 'mama'... love to watch him grow. xoxojennifer

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute! I know I heard mama...just want to kiss those cheeks. Miss you guys!!!

Kathy
Amelia's FMIL

Anonymous said...

"Soccer BALL!"

Anonymous said...

I don't know but it sure sounds like "OBAMA OBAMA" :):):)

Pops