Friday, January 30, 2009
January 22, 2009: My Birthday Weekend and Liam's 1st inhaler :(
Don't worry!! I know the heading sounds scary, but Liam's doing just fine. He's been sick for weeks as I've said before. Overall he's doing fine, just the cough and runny nose that he just can't seem to shake. Not surprising since he's in daycare. Anyway last weekend Nick noticed the Liam was making a 'whistling' sound when he was breathing. Oh, I have been dreading this since I see it multiple times in my clinic!! Yup, Liam was wheezing. So we made a last minute trip to UCLA and got him an inhaler. No it's not asthma, just an occasional wheeze with this never ending virus. We've only had to use the inhaler a few times and although I do not take this lightly, I did capture it on film :)
Now for happier stories, we also celebrated my birthday last weekend. We went to brunch at the same restaurant we went last year when we announced the pregnancy to all our friends! It was much better this year with Liam around :) The restaurant is right on the beach in Santa Monica and afterwards we took some cute family pictures of our family and our LA family.


We also went to see the Jotas new apartment which is also RIGHT on the beach in Venice. I told Liam it will be his beach house this summer! Liam is finally starting to notice their dog, Linus, and we got the cutest picture of them together!!
Of course I have to end with some of Liam's adorable expressions...

More cute pics to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for the shout out. glad yall had fun in vegas and had a good birthday em. feel better liam!! love, alli
liam,
I hate seeing your inhaler, but I'm glad you got some help breathing. Can't wait to see you this weekend :) Rachel and cameron
Happy B-day Emily!!! Hope Liam is all better soon!~~~ Julia
Post a Comment