Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009: Liam's personal ad!

Wanted: Wedding Date (hey I've been invited to a least a dozen weddings this year!)

Here's a little bit about me...

Age: 6 months (but I look way older for my age!)
Eyes: Baby blue! Seriously you can't miss them...
Favorite food: Avocado...yeah, I tried sweet potatoes, green beans, and peas-yuck!! Bring on the guacamole mom!
My best friend: What can I say, when daddy walks in the room my eyes light up! Doesn't my daddy look handsome in his tux?
Favorite activities: Sitting up (on my own), traveling, bath time, playing outside, and being really, really ridiculously good looking :)

So if you are a fun loving girl who doesn't mind the occasional spit-up, give my mom a call!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise!What a big guy sitting up all by himself.
Liam just gets cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see if he is going to have curly blond hair!! We love you very much.

Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

He is really really ridiculously good looking. I just framed one of his new photos I orderd on snapfish! I'll start lining up some Dallas dates for him :) rachey

Anonymous said...

Liam-

SWF available and looking. I enjoy strolls outside and do not have an aversion to spit. Look me up at Aunt Milla's wedding...I'll save a dance for you.

Candy Lace