Nick and I had a wedding to attend this weekend in Sonoma (Napa Valley) and decided to make a weekend out of it to go on our "baby moon"! We went to San Francisco for the day on Saturday. We had never been there and wanted to see as much as possible. Our hotel was so cute and was in an amazing location right between Union Square and Chinatown. We walked through both of these areas, took the public transportation around town (hey, I really wanted to ride a trolley), drove thru the crooked street, saw Fisherman's Wharf, and took a boat out under the Golden Gate bridge and around Alcatraz. I included some pics of Nick in Chinatown, a picture of me in front of Alcatraz, and both of us at the bridge. We had a really great day, but doo and I were exhausted from all that walking. The next morning we drove through Muir Woods just north of SF to see some Redwoods, but I really wasn't up for hiking. We continued our drive to Sonoma and spent the day walking around the little town. The wedding was later that evening at one of the vineyards. Nick's soccer tea
mmate Josh was getting married to another girl from Vandy. It was fun to see some friends from school. The view and sunset were beautiful and I posted a picture of us with our friends Danny and Lisa, who also live in LA.
2 comments:
You were the most beautiful girl at their wedding. Thanks for the amazing babymoon
-Doo and Nicky B
Emmy I love that dress! You look gorgeous!! Can't wait till next weekend!
Love you,
Linds
Post a Comment