I know I haven't posted a belly pic in a while so here it is...He is so big now! He doesn't kick as much, because I think he doesn't have as much room. Now he just wiggles around, and I feel and see him moving under my skin. It's so weird, it's like little waves and ripples around my stomach. I get the occasional "body slam" which I think is when he moves his whole body to one side or the other. It definitely catches me off guard and sometimes even knocks me off balance a little. I'm steadily gaining weight, but I just can't imagine 9 more weeks! Although I do love being pregnant, I still have trouble with carrying all this weight. I'm having a hard time getting into the Jeep, getting into bed, pretty much just getting my belly up over anything.
Like any girl, I just don't like feeling "heavy". I dropped off dry cleaning the other day, and noticed I was incorrectly charged for a skirt, which I didn't have. When I pointed out the mistake, the guy pointed to my maternity strapless SHIRT, which he mistook for a skirt...sad.
Although school is done, I'm still working. The 12 hours on my feet are getting really hard, I just don't have the energy or stamina. We'll see how long I last...technically I'm supposed to go on maternity leave the last week of July. I go to the doctor's July 3rd and will see how long they think I should keep working. My last doctor's appointment went well. I passed my glucose tolerance test, but did learn I'm slightly anemic. I started taking iron pills, and Nick took that to mean we should start eating more steaks and burgers :) I can't wait to get another ultrasound, so we can see how big doo is really getting! I posted alot today to catch up for the 2 weeks I didn't have a computer...so keep reading!
6 comments:
You look beautiful, and I love the new apartment. All of the kids say hello! Robyn
Love the belly shot, Emily! You look good, not too much longer to get to bond with Doo before you have to share him with all of us! Cameron had a blast with yall this weekend- definitely made the business trip much more exciting for him!! Love you, Rachey
Emmy - your belly is soo cute! I only hope to be as cute as you when I'm pregnant in 20 years! You guys seem to be doing so well, and I bet working is so hard. Don't do too much and take lots of breaks to sit and eat your ice cream. You really do look amazing and very soon we'll have the first Renfro baby ever! Peace - B
Yea, what B said
Hello from Chicago... you look so beautiful!! I hope I gain weight like that if I ever have a baby : ) and your place looks adorable!! I'll be back next week.. lets get our manicures.. xoxo, Jennifer
oh emmy- where do i begin with all those posts.... first off your weekend looked amazing. I'm impressed how much walking around you are still doing (that must be how you are keeping that figure) Next, i must say well Doo did on picking out a great father's day gift for nicky b. Perfect! will Doo be allowed to get some grass stains on it when he plays with his daddy?? And finally the belly... I love it, i wish i could put my hands on it and feel Doo squirm! (did i say that out loud just now, i'm having trouble controlling the VOLUME OF MY VOICE!!) heh anywho, keep growing, keep eating ice cream (build Doo strong bones) and keep blogging! love you guys, miss you!
-Aunt Milla
Post a Comment