Tuesday, June 17, 2008
June 15, 2008: 31 weeks and it's Father's Day!
It's Nicky's first daddy's day! Nick and Cameron had a little too much fun the night before out in Venice with friends, so we had a pretty relaxed Sunday. I miss going out with everyone, but dive bars and 7.5 month baby bumps just don't really mix. I'm glad Nick was able to take Cameron out and get to know our friends. We woke up (late) and went to Runyon Canyon. It's a great hiking spot, and the boys hiked up to the top for a really cool view of LA. Doo and I hung out at the bottom in the shade. Then we drove thru Hollywood, so Cameron could see some of the sights. We came back to the apartment to watch movies (boys) and nap (me and doo) in the afternoon. Finally we went out to dinner at Outback (Nicky's choice of course). Nick opened his gifts from me and doo, which included a Manchester United onesie, hat and jacket. I'm pretty sure if you know Nick, you already know this, but Man U is his favorite premiership soccer team. He
was excited to add to doo's jersey collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Doo represent that Man U!!!
Aunt Linds
Post a Comment