


Obviously seeing doo and finding out he's a boy was the highlight of our Easter weekend. But we have been very busy otherwise too!! Amelia and Candace are here for their extended spring break. We went to Santa Barbara on Friday to tour the vineyards, do some wine tasting (not for me!), and some shopping on State St. We had amazing weather and an awesome drive up the coast. Today for Easter we went to mass and then went for a long walk on the beach from Santa Monica to Venice. The weather was so warm today and the breeze off the ocean was perfect. I put up some pics of me and the girls after church, Nick and I next to the cork tree on the vineyard, and on of me (and doo) at the beach!
6 comments:
You girls sure do look like you're having fun! Wish I was there!! Doo-keep getting bigger! I'm having fun shopping for you now that we know you're a boy...Cameron is going to have to start regulating so I make sure you don't turn out like our phil :) he is a sweet one. Love you! rachey
Any wagers on if Doo will be left or right handed?
As obvious as it was that doo was a boy from day one... he is also left handed
hey doo i guess that will cool if you are left handed... you just have to work out which side of the table you are going to on, those elbows get in the way... emmy knows from alex... there will be assigned seats at the table i assume...heh just like growing up
excuse me i forgot to put the *EAT* in my last blog... that might be helpful for you guys when reading this... sorry about that..
Thanks for the updates and pictures. I bet "Doo" will be ambidexterous. Checkout the ultrasounds, he looks like he is using both hands the same. Point made is he can sit next to mom when he feels right handed and dad when he feels left handed or in between the two. Antway it's going to be fun finding out.
Pops
YEAH baby boy. just wanted to say that rach and i called it. was the ever a pool? any monetary rewards....
shout out to the doo. any names???
love yall
al and rach
Post a Comment