Wednesday, March 12, 2008
March 12, 2008: Cravings!
So my FAVORITE foods right now are 1/2 lb. of cottage cheese with 2 tomatoes and a generous bowl of chocolate ice cream with a banana in it. I literally eat these two meals every day at least once. Might sound weird, but I've actually liked these foods all my life. Nicky was making the run to Cold Stone for my ice cream a few nights a week, but on his trip last night he learned they suddenly closed the store!! I think he thought that got him off the hook, but I persuaded him to go to TCBY instead :) I also love cheese and crackers as a snack and homemade macaroni and cheese...you get the idea. This is an abnormal amount of dairy for me, but I guess I'm craving the calcium. Otherwise, I have no real opposition to any food. I'm not nauseous at all anymore and can pretty much eat anything in front of me! I've been challenged to an eating contest by one of our friends in LA...I'm pretty sure I can take him as long as we have the contest before my belly gets too big (and as long as there is alot of cheese involved) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
It is so going to be a boy to offset all the pink in the kitchen.
I can't wait to tell Do about how his mother tried to blame everything on him before he was born. " It was Do's fault" " Do made me do it"
is that a nicky b post... i can tell because he spelled Do o with one O, DO! heheh love you nicky b, we still Victims!! but i do think you are right, it's a boy!! see you guys in ONE WEEK!! hope you three are ready!!
okay so you caught me aunt milla...
we can't wait to see you.
Nick I hate to break it to you, but I have a feeling it's a girl. You might as well go invest in some more pink paint.
love you guys,
Adam
i think baby barker is a girl!!!
love you emily & nick!
kari
Hey Emmy and Nicki B,
I'm soooo excited that we're having a grandbaby! HeHe! I can't wait till Saturday. My prediction is that doo is a boy (but we love pink don't we Emmy). And I think he will be born Wednesday, August 27(almost his Aunt Rachel's B'day)@ 6:45pm. He will weigh 6 lbs.8ozs. and 19 3/4" heigth.
Emily you look great! Keep the pictures coming.
I love all three of you,
Granny KeiKe
Dennis says doo is going to be boy, born on September 2(Dedad's Birthday) 6 lbs. 12 ozs. and 20".
Ok, I don't know who thinks they can take my birthday in the bets, but I'm still claiming it now officially on the blog! I call August 26!!! Brudder....
Anyway, send more pics! The boys are moving right along on the website, so we'll roll it out soon! Love you! Rachey
yeah when does the website come out, i'm ready for some bets to be made!!!! I get to see that belly bump in 2 days!! Can't wait!! I'll take lots of pictures of emmy and doo... no worries guys!!
-meha
Should we start a B-D pool. How many thought B-D was birthday? Ok it could be, but also could be Baby Doo.. Thanks for the updates.
Pops
Okay........Gulia is saying Sept. 3rd, somewhere in the 1pm hour (both Max and Olivia were born then:) ) and SHE will be 6lbs 5oz 19 inches long. Do I need to give you her head circumference as well? I know these things! :) Emily, you look great and I am getting my care package ready now! Love you guys!!! Amelia take some more pic's of the belly while your there. We need more Doo!!!!! ~~Julia
congratulations emily and nick! i have been right on my last two guesses and i think it is a boy.....
love,
Jane
Post a Comment