So we had a pretty spontaneous, but fun weekend. Around 10:30 Friday night, Nick and I decided to drive to Vegas with a friend. Nick didn't have to persuade me too much, I love Vegas as much as he does. We actually ran into quite a few friends from college, all by chance, that we had no idea that would be there. I was a little sick on the car ride home, but overall we had a good trip (which really means we came home with money in our pockets!!) So far, voodoo has now been to Houston and Nashville (before we even knew) and Dallas, Big Bear and Vegas after we found out. Hopefully, we will have a baby who loves to travel like us :)
I've been so busy with school and work that Nick has been very helpful around the house. He has been cooking, cleaning, and even did some laundry. We might have lost some socks in the process but it's worth it, cause between class and the hospital, I'm so tired I can barely keep up. Only 3.5 weeks left of this quarter, which will end just in time for Amelia and her roommate, Candy's 11 day visit...Spring Break 2008!! Looking forward to it...
2 comments:
yeah... voodoo i am coming for you!!! voodoo would not belong in our family if he/she (IT as i like to say) did not like to travel, have no worries!! The Doo will fit right in...
CandiLips and I are getting excited for our visit, hope you guys are getting prepared for us!!
Love you guys.... Mila
18 days from tomorrow until candace and i invade L.A.!! we can't wait to see you guys and voodoo, hope you are getting excited!!!
Post a Comment