Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 7, 2008: Happy Bday Dal, 12 weeks and first sonogram!

Happy Birthday Dal!! We wish we could be with you, but know you are having a great day. Today was our 12 week appointment and everything's still great. I have been sick for about a week with the flu, but am slowing getting better. Today was the first time we HEARD voodoo's heartbeat. It sounded very swishy and fast, it was just so cool. No ultrasound needed, since we heard the heartbeat which was a very good indication. We are off to Big Bear this weekend, but I won't get to do any skiing. Just drinking my hot chocolate and taking it easy in our cabin with our friends. I don't have much of a bump to show yet, just what looks like a full tummy. I'll update with some pictures soon...

4 comments:

Amelia and Adam said...

Of course Happy birthday to my dal!! I want to see emmy's belly, i just want to see it at every couple of weeks..... surely you'll be showing something by march when i get there....can't wait!!! love you guys, get better emmy!!

p.s. thanks for the blog.... good idea
-Victim

James said...

Baby Barker! I'm making your blankie now! Your mom will decide which one she wants once we know "what" you are.
xoxo james

Mom...Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Herbie the Lovebug...what are you know, 34? To Baby Renfro-Voodoo-Barker:(I think it needs several last names, beginning with Renfro..hehe) I can't wait for you to get here! Emmy-Have you been craving french fries and hot fudge like Jessie Spano did when she had a nervous breakdown about taking the SAT? Miss ya'll, love you!

Rachel and Cameron said...

Hey doubledown... let's learn your first word, can you say "HIT ME"? hehe, Cameron and Rachel were voted by 9 out of 10 newborns to be the coolest aunt and uncle out there. I'm with Meha, let's see the belly already?? Love you!