Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21, 2016: Back to School!

I can't believe it's time for school and that Bryn is starting Kindergarten!!  I will miss her so much this year but I know she's going to have a great time with Mrs. Bidelman.  In prep for her journal at school we made this collage so she has lots of memories to write about...

 Packing lunches for the first day...and yes the one time Nick will do this.  No offense, he is so helpful but this is one burden I bear alone, ha!
 Liam: turkey/tortilla roll up, cheese stick, carrots/ranch, apple chips, fruit
 Bryn: PB and J, pears, berries, and chips
 First day for the big kids!


 No tears, she's super excited!

 He's a pro by now...

 Nora started ballet/tap the same day!
 



 The next day was Nora's turn!  She will be going Tue/Wed/Thur this year.  She was very excited for her first day in the primary class with Ms. Vaishali!  She was not as excited about her uniform, despite how cute she looks!
 Quick stop to say hi to Ms. Berta and Foxy!
Tried the skort the next day with slightly less drama that morning :)
 First GMB, Liam is recognized for his birthday!
 Friday playgroup fun for Nora and Brenna!



Nora and I are enjoying our 2 days a week together.  We do run errands and stuff, but sneak in some special breakfasts and play dates too :)

First Friday fun with a playdate with Justin!  This is the first year they are not in the same class, but I'm sure they'll still stay best buddies!
 

 I didn't take a lot of pics this season since soccer was indoor and it's hard to photograph through the glass...but I had to snap a few of the last summer game where Liam played on the field instead of in goal!  He did great!


 The boys played so well a year up and WON their division!



 We are slowly getting back to our new routine.  Visiting with felters over the weekend...
 Nora gave herself a terrible bruise falling into the couch at their house :(  But she doesn't stop smiling!





No comments: