Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016: In full swing!

I'm sure I won't remember being this busy, but right now the days are long.  Soccer, gymnastics, dance, scouts, faith formation, birthday parties...and this doesn't include Nick's soccer games twice a week!
 Plus we aren't always sleeping well as there is still an extra person in our bed every so often...
 Gymnastics...

 My favorite goalie...
More soccer with our star forward...

 Lunches at school after ballet...

Playing outside on the rare night without activities...
 Silly girls ready to get out some energy after school...



 Celebrating World Peace day at school...

 What Nora does during hours and hours of sibling practices...well this, color, run around, and play on my phone :)
 Turner's annual picnic, complete with paddle boat rides and Bryn winning the raffle for a new vacuum :)


 Playdate with the Kwoks (Liam, Audrey and Justin-not pictured)...

 and playgroup friends...
 Mommy and Nora date to Mod Market, our fav place right now...
 Free Jets Pizza night!
 Fun with classmates Fiona and Juhita...
 Waiting in car pick up line...always a little crabby when I have to wake her up Mon and Fri to get in line.

No comments: