Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30, 2016: Memorial Day weekend!

We had a weird cold snap at the end of May and even pulled out a quilt during soccer practice.  (In case I don't mention it or possibly forget at some point...we have soccer for 1.5 hours on Mon/Wed..ALL. YEAR) ;)  So the little sibs have to be kept busy (and warm) while the bigs play!
Trying our first cherry tomatoes from our garden!
Liam brought his own caprese salad to Grandma's house for dinner...made with our home grown basil and tomatoes!
We are also swimming once a week since March.  I feel it should be noted I only forgot the towels once! #momfail
Since our holiday weekend plans got rained out, we grilled out veggie bowls with Haynes...

and went roller skating...

and volunteered with Nick's company to pass out drinks at Carry The Load supporting veterans...




And of course, we played around in the rain as well :)

No comments: