Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 8-10, 2015: Mother's Day Weekend!

Thanks to Nick and the kids, I had a great Mother's Day weekend! 
Morning bowling session...
Opening gifts after I slept in (thanks Nicky!)...

Poor Nora was either teething or fighting a virus because she had a fever and felt miserable all weekend :(


One of the many sweet things my kids made me on Mother's Day...well it is accurate :)
On Saturday morning, I had Mallie/Dallie and Grandma/Grandpa over for a brunch of brussel sprout/bacon frittata, caramelized onions/kate frittata, potatoes, french bread cinnamon toast, and red roasted quinoa with almonds, dried apricots, orange zests, and ricotta.  It was AMAZING if I do say so myself :)
Play date with Kate/Annabelle and Liz/Frank...


Mother's day Brunch at the girls school...

Even though I didn't get any pictures, I also had a great date night out with Nick to dinner and a movie (thanks to Linds and JE for babysitting).   Thanks to my family for a great weekend and making me feel so special!

No comments: