Monday, November 25, 2013

October 2013: A Special Stay-cation!

Oops when looking back through pictures, I realized I missed this weekend.  Nick was out of town to see Vanderbilt play and the kids and I were on our own.  We didn't have any plans, so Nick booked us a night at a local hotel for fun!  They had a conference room stocked with snacks and a breakfast the next day, so I was sold :)  The kids had a BALL!

My kids are obsessed with a movie from my childhood called Dunstin Checks In.  It's about a monkey who lives in a hotel.  Liam even named his monkey (seen in pic) Dunstin!  So of course, we had to go on a hunt to find Dunstin in the hotel :)
 Creeping down hallways...
 Peeking around corners...seriously they were sooo cute :)
 We even asked the front desk who said we just missed him!  The kids loved the hunt and were even more excited when Dunstin slipped them a note under the door...
Getting ready for bed, we packed our favorite books and Liam read to the girls...
 They all slept well after monkey-hunting (and eating way too many free snacks :)

 Thanks daddy for our stay-cation!  Can't wait for you to join us next time!!

No comments: