I can't believe Bryn is 3 years old! Well I guess I can because I joke that she's been acting 3 for almost a year :) She just wants to be so old like Liam. I'll update on all things Bryn is doing at 3 after her check-up. For now here is my big girl...
I'm still in LOVE with those curls :)One of Bryn's favorite songs is 'Diamonds' by Rhianna. So of course when I asked what kind of party she wanted, she said "a Rhianna party!" So we did our best! It was a dance party complete with strobe lights, balloons on the ceiling, glow sticks and all her favorite top 40s (sung by kids!)...
We turned our media room into a baby rave! (The room was dark but the flash went off in all the pics)
So many friends came to celebrate! Murph and Cole...
Dancing with Emma Kate...
Mommy's no baker but with Bryn and Mallie's help we managed to make her Shine Bright Like a Diamond cake!
Warm enough to play outside!
Singing happy birthday with her sparkler candle...
Bryn had so much fun with playgroup and neighborhood friends...(bottom) Jackson, Sophie, Cole, Avishree, Ella, Bryn, Emma, Cate, Mia (top) Timmy, Michael, James, Liam, Jackson, Arkadeep
Daddy and his girl...
Bryn asked in lieu of gifts this year to have her friends bring canned food to donate to the food bank, and our generous friends filled a huge box! I love that she is already learning to give back. She did have some gifts as well and was just so grateful for everything!
I hope she remembers this birthday forever, it was such a fun day! (Liam loves making weird faces for my pics now).
For her birthday dinner, she picked homemade pizzas (her toppings are sausage, turkey pepperoni, red and green peppers, grape tomatoes, and cheese!) and Lucky Charms (sugar cereal is a rare treat!) for her birthday dessert :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment