I can't believe it's already been a month! We already can't remember life without Nora. She's still a pretty chill baby...sure, she and I are covered in baby spit up all the time but other than that I have no complaints :) She is still fitting in her newborn clothes, but has just about outgrown them length-wise. She also just moved up to a size 1 diaper. She takes a 3-4 oz bottle of pumped milk like a champ. She's getting a little chunk in her cheeks which is so cute. She is alert a lot now and it's so funny to see her just quietly peering around, especially when I'm driving. She still loves resting in her boppy since it keeps her propped up which helps with her reflux...
Here she is preparing to get swaddled...I LOVE swaddling babies :)
One of my favorite newborn outfits...although Nora seems unconvinced...she def got her daddy's expressive eyebrows :)
Going on a family walk with Grandma...that's my big boy riding waaaay up ahead...
I decided to try and take some newborn pictures of Nora myself. It ended up being like 3 different "photo shoots" some better than others. I don't want to post the best pics because I used them for her announcements which haven't gone out yet. But her are some of the other cute ones from her first few weeks that I love for various reasons...
1 week old...dreamy smiles and frowny foreheads
2 weeks old...sweet sleepy poses in the same headband Bryn wore
Sisters :)
4 weeks old...could not get her to close her eyes if I wanted :)
Love my blue-eyed Peepers
Daddy's little chunk













No comments:
Post a Comment