1. My favorite color is green.
2. I was born in California.
3. My favorite song is Gangnam style.
4. I have known Mrs. Lingerfelt (Amelia) my whole life.
5. My mom will be driving me to school today because I'm not old enough to drive.
We showed up at Amelia's school and took some pictures out front...
Typical big brother... :)
The class had no idea they were about to be read to by a preschooler! Here is the video of Liam reading his favorite book "Revenge of the DinoTrux" to the class. Afterwards he told everyone he was like the teacher because he got to sit in the big chair :) The kids loved it (you can tell that from the video). Liam told me that the class laughed 6 times, which he was so proud of. This was probably one of my proudest mommy moments to date. Not only watching him read and interact with older kids, but he was just so natural speaking in front of all those people at such a young age! I will never forget this moment Liam...
Yes Bryn got a little scared half way through sitting in the middle of all the kids, but she actually did very well too. Although lately he tells us he's going to be a doctor/baseball player/daddy when he grows up, I could see Liam as a teacher...or something with public speaking...or President in 2048, who knows :) All I'm sure of is that we will continue to be so proud!


2 comments:
So proud of you, Liam!!! You are such a smart boy! Can't wait to see what all you accomplish! We love you!
soooo stinkin' smart, Liam. This was the cuuuutest video I've seen.
Post a Comment