Ready...
Set...Jump!
Jump!
Jump!
Splash!
Splash!Splash!
Swim!
Swim!
Swim!
Liam has really come far with his swimming this summer. He's like a whole new kid in the pool! I think there are some people who have an innate feel for the water and Liam is one of them. Maybe it's because he was born 10 blocks from the Pacific or that he spent weekends at the beach before he could even sit up on his own...either way, he is LOVING the water and really becoming confident with his skills.
After a few times, he tried it without his water wings...
We are just so proud! I already started talking about the Olympics with him, and think he'll be really excited to see the swimming events. And just in case you wanted to see it in real time, here's a video of his jump...
And of course Bryn has been swimming and jumping too! She is also loving the water and I can't wait for her to do lessons next year, as I know she'll be anxious to keep up with Liam. However, no one looks cuter in her little suits and hats than Brynnie!

















1 comment:
Can't wait to swim with yall soon! Bryn does look so sylish relaxing by the pool.
Post a Comment