Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012: Batman, Bryn, & Friends

Before I get into the post, here is the TNT team photo from the last game in June.  It was a great season and Liam is looking forward to playing again this fall!
Liam is really into Batman and superhero stuff right now.  He loves watching old Batman reruns from the 1960s and the Batman cartoons of the present.  We are reading his first chapter book without pictures...and of course it's Batman vs. the Penguin.   And he usually looks like (and answers to) Batman these days as well...

I asked him what is the strongest thing he could do as Batman. "Mom, I'm holding the world in my hands!"

 Okay okay I know Batman doesn't really fly, but we tried to make him anyway...



 The strongest man in the world...
Batman out of uniform is also a big help with the potty training.  Although, I guess you could say she's officially trained.  She does great in her big girl panties all day at school and home, out in public, and doing "all her business" in the potty.  We are very, very proud!!
My beautiful big girl...

This weekend we played with friends at the splash park...
 Best buddies Jackson, Liam, Davey and James...
We met this playgroup December of 2009.  Our kids were all 12-15 months old.  This is one of the first group shots of all the moms and our babies Easter, April 2010...
And here are those babies now!!
 Since so many have moved away (Irene/Ari, Rachel/Presley, Daphne/Davey, and Melissa/Michael) we  got everyone together for another picture...



 And now there's even a second generation of most of the playgroup...
So thankful to have such a great group of beautiful, awesome women as friends and their sweet kids as playmates for mine!
 Lara (Jackson/Lydia), Meredith (Addison/Logan), Alison (Jackson/Brenna), Lori (Michael), Melissa (Michael/Matthew), Kristy (James/Sophie), (Davey) minus Daphne, Ashley (Mia/Cate), me and Liam/Bryn...just missing Meredith (Emma Kate/Jackson)

No comments: