It was our weekly playgroup. Sometimes it's at a park or bounce house, or even a friend's back yard. But today we had a first...we met in a bluebonnet patch!
Liam and Davey...
Bryn and Cate...
Liam and Mia...
Yes, I bribed with snacks :)
My FAVORITE picture ever!! Now you see why she gets whatever she wants :)
The crew: Michael, Davey, Jackson, Liam, Mia, Bryn, and Cate...obviously we are missing a few kids, but had so much fun with these friends!
Liam getting 'faced' by Mia's baby doll makes me laugh :)
The kids had fun chasing bubbles through the flowers as well as doing chalk on the walking trail...
I also want to mention some sad news. Nick's Grandpa, William Barker (Liam's namesake), recently passed away at the age of 87. I am thankful that Liam got to meet him when he was healthy and will always remember when Nick and I stayed with him in El Paso.




No comments:
Post a Comment