Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011: Is it weird?

Is it weird that we have a soccer player and pirate in our nativity?  (And don't be alarmed but baby Jesus is missing...last known location was Bryn's mouth...this doesn't bode well for our Savior)
 Is it weird that I think our elves look like Chuckie dolls and kind of creep me out when I see them in their hiding spots?  Good thing Liam doesn't know who Chuckie is...
 Is it weird that Bryn seems to be learning to walk with her tongue out?  Guess she is really concentrating...

Is it weird that I want to go back to school? (Don't have a heart attack, Nick Barker, I just mean community college!)  I would love to take some photography classes.  These pictures don't look like much but I took them using the manual setting on my camera (meaning I set my own f/stop, aperture, ISO...and I kind of know what those things mean!)  And they were taken indoors which I used to be unable to do without a flash...I like shooting without the flash because it seems more natural.  Hopefully, more and more of my pictures can capture our life like I really see it...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to see you all enjoying the season sure wish we were there

love grandma

Rachel and Cameron said...

Presley walked like frankenstein when she first started... maybe this means she's getting close. Can't wait to se y'all! (Nick, if you haven't had a heart attack or started drinking heavily after her last comment, then we'll help you drown your sorrows in a few weeks :)