Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10, 2011: Breakfast with Santa!

This morning the kids, Dallie, and I went to a Breakfast with Santa at our church.  It was an awesome event!  We enjoyed the pancakes, sausage and fruit...

Liam played "pin the nose on frosty"...wow he's either really good at this our his head is tilted back a little too far :)
Balloon sword...

Christmas tattoos and coloring...he was at this booth the longest!

Liam had a wonderful experience with Santa!  He shook his hand, jumped up in his lap, and told him he wants a track for his cars that goes like this (then he proceeds to do his hands in swirling motions).  Santa said he'll see what he can do :)
 I'm definitely not one to shy away from screaming-kids-on-Santa's-lap photos...but I just couldn't do it to Brynnie today.  She's just been very temperamental this week (teething??) and I just didn't feel like adding to her pain :)  But here are the cute pics of the kids with fake Santa and Frosty...

 How cute is Presley's hand-me-down xmas outfit?? And yes the tongue again...



3 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

precious.. and wow I feel like presley was in that outfit just yesterday

Rachel and Cameron said...

one of my favorite outfits she had!! can't wait to see yall

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

I recalled that being Presley's outfit...ahhhhh too cute!!!