Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14, 2010: 100 days!

Mal pointed out tonight that today is our 100th day of living in Texas! Are we officially Texans?? Almost...still a lil' bit in denial :) But while living here we've def been enjoying it! This was another wonderful weekend with great weather and lots of fun activities. We attended Caitlin's 2nd birthday party at Pump It Up Jr. It was so cute and Liam had such a fun time. He literally wouldn't stop playing, and played so hard his little cheeks were bright red! Cam, Rach, and Pres were there too which made it even more fun!


The weather was so nice that the WHOLE fam went to play in the park...

Liam does the whole jungle gym by himself now...Do I miss climbing up, crawling through tunnels, and going down slides?? Well a little, now that he doesn't "need" me :(

Swinging with Pres...and Aunt Meha!
Piggy!
Liam looking for Alex "Alh" his jungle gym buddy. He walked across the field yelling "Alh, hol' hand!" and then dragged him back to the park :) Here are the pictures I tried to upload a few days ago from my phone...a little random but so cute!

Liam at the park, brushing his teeth, and sporting his faux-hawk in the tub...
We went out to eat the other night at Nick's former employer Pappadeux. He hasn't eaten there since he worked there in college and was so excited to get his favorite plate...fried crawfish. Meha, how many calories is that?!
A special note to Great-Grandpa Barker-I'm so excited you are following the blog. Hope you make a speedy recovery so Liam can come visit again soon! Love you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to Liam news everyday. I just went through all his old video clips! What a toddler already!!! Thanks for sharing the weekend with us.
Love, Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

My vote is : keep the hair for a little while longer!
Grandma D.

Paul Dempsey said...

you guys are truly blessed. Thank you for keeping up with the blog. Erin and I enjoy keeping up with our favorite Barkers. Congrats on all the good news.