Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010: Soccer, Costco, and Germany

As you can tell from this title, this post is random. I had some cute pics from my phone, but I guess it doesn't feel like sharing cause it is NOT letting me transfer them to my computer. I told it to "Shar!" like Liam would, but no good :( So here are a couple pics I have from this week.

Liam went to his first soccer class!! He really loved it and did very well for his first time, following directions and kicking the ball all around. He was with lots of 2 year olds and totally held his own! He's going to start doing this class every week with Daddy in the summer. Can't wait to see my boys on their first "team" together :)


For those family outings to Costco, aren't their two-seater carts handy? Feel like doing some warehouse shopping with your cousin?? This is the place to go. Can't you see how thrilled they are? This is 0.2 seconds before Liam whacked Pres on top of the head...oh well.
Dallie was in Germany last week for work. Upon returning home, he and Mal had a date night to go see Phantom. Even the babysitters get date nights :)This week has been crazy. And I've been crabby because of all the stress. We are still house-hunting and maybe have one to make an official offer on...we'll see. I also had two interviews this week, both went well, but only one job I would really like. Keeping our fingers crossed for houses, jobs, and everything to work out!!

3 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

your parents are so cute! good luck on the job and house!!!!

Amee said...

Oh my gosh...what a cute age! He looks like such a big boy at his soccer class! How fun! I absolutely can't wait until we get to do fun stuff like that! Good luck on the house/ job hunt. Neither are fun but I know you will all feel so much more settled when they're done.

Rachel and Cameron said...

haha, you have to print me that costco picture...classic faces on both of them. Although, Presley's paci is so big, you can't really see her expression. Take a deep breath. The house and job situations will work out in time...at least now you don't have to worry about your rent going up :)