Thank you for being my best friend. I'm so happy that we live close to each other now. I see you everyday and when you're not here, I still ask about you. I wake up asking for you and I get really excited when I pull up to your house to visit. I think this is what it's like to have a sibling, but my mom says it's even better cause she doesn't have to change your diapers :) Since we are together so much, we each have a pack and play set up at the other's house and our mommies drive around with both our car seats installed in their cars...how convenient! We share almost everything, but I'm still learning I can't take something out of your hand and yell "share" at you.
We have lots of fun together huh? I love to read books together and to push you around in your Cozy Coupe. 

I don't really like when our moms make us go shopping all day, but at least you're there too. My mom says I'm a little more emotional than you, but I've heard you make a fuss...once or twice.

I don't know how you've maintained your figure with Mallie's cooking. I guess you don't get to take full advantage, but let me warn you that I've put on a pound in the month we've lived here! She makes me all sorts of yummy foods like bean soup, chili and cornbread, beef stew, tacos, BBQ, homemade pizza, chicken and veggies, bologna sandwiches, grilled cheese...
and every morning I eat TWO bowls of multi-grain Cheerios! "Where does he put it?", says my mommy.
I've got it so made here and get spoiled rotten by Mallie and Dallie....second helpings, treats, a huge (tempeture controlled!) room...and sometimes Dallie lets me watch Sid the Science Kid during dinner! There is always someone around to chase me or read to me, how fun!
and every morning I eat TWO bowls of multi-grain Cheerios! "Where does he put it?", says my mommy.
My mom says my hair is kind of a mullet (cause it's straight in the front and curly in the back!!) so I might have to get my first hair cut soon. 

Yours is looking a little shaggy too (when you don't slick it over), so maybe we'll go together?
Tomorrow night during our sleepover party, I'm going to bring my new tub crayons for bath time. I love them and my mommy helps me draw the objects that I ask her to. She's not much of an artist, but I see what she's getting at...
Tomorrow night during our sleepover party, I'm going to bring my new tub crayons for bath time. I love them and my mommy helps me draw the objects that I ask her to. She's not much of an artist, but I see what she's getting at...
Well it's way past my bedtime, so I better get to sleep so I will be ready to wake mommy up at 6:30 am like she asked me to :)
Love your cousin,
Liam
PS-I love my letters and now that you have letters too, I will help you learn them. I know you are still excited about learning to do "so big" but I'm ready for you to move on. I need you to learn your letters and words so we can start ganging up against the adults!
7 comments:
Liam I am so proud of you! You and Presley are so blessed to have each other. I agree I think your relationship is going to be closer than a sibling. I can't wait to see you both real soon! Emily I should have known you would be the bestest mommy-teacher from the Diving lessons you gave all the kids(only a good teacher can teach something she can't even do herself). I'm very proud of you too, Emily(and you too Nicky-B). I love you all, Kei-Kei
This is precious. Liam and Presley are so lucky to be so close in age and to get to spend so much time together. How fun it will be for you guys to watch them grow up!
Awww! I wish I had a sister with a baby, too! I'm jealous!! And Liam really has his letters down... what a SMART boy! Adorable.
Dear Liam- I can't wait for our slumber party tonight! Even though I can't say it right now, you are my best friend, too. Don't worry, when our other siblings come along, we'll have lots of new tricks to use to outsmart them together. You can paint in my bathtub tonight, but if you poo in the tub again, I may not share my tub with you anymore. I will have to teach you that girls don't like that kind of stuff. I'm glad you live in Texas. I really hope your mommy and daddy buy you the house on my street so we can run to each other's houses when we're not in school and play all day. My mommy always says you're such a smart boy and she wants me to be smart like you. Guess I will need you to teach me my letters so I can show mommy I'm smart, too. I've cleaned your sheet so your room is all ready for you tonight. Wonder if mommy and daddy will let us watch Modern Family and Cougar Town? Get here early so we have lots of time to play. Love, your cuz, Pres
Dear Liam- I can't wait for our slumber party tonight! Even though I can't say it right now, you are my best friend, too. Don't worry, when our other siblings come along, we'll have lots of new tricks to use to outsmart them together. You can paint in my bathtub tonight, but if you poo in the tub again, I may not share my tub with you anymore. I will have to teach you that girls don't like that kind of stuff. I'm glad you live in Texas. I really hope your mommy and daddy buy you the house on my street so we can run to each other's houses when we're not in school and play all day. My mommy always says you're such a smart boy and she wants me to be smart like you. Guess I will need you to teach me my letters so I can show mommy I'm smart, too. I've cleaned your sheet so your room is all ready for you tonight. Wonder if mommy and daddy will let us watch Modern Family and Cougar Town? Get here early so we have lots of time to play. Love, your cuz, Pres
P.S. keep eating your two bowls of cheerios in the morning. My daddy says he needs you to grow big and strong so you can scare all my boyfriends.
That's our boy. Liam is soooooo smart. I am so happy to be able to brag all day long about him and his mommy and daddy too. What next?
He never ceases to amaze me!
Much love,
Grandma Debbie
Liam--I too loved the bathtub crayons when I was little. However, my dad forgot that I ever had those and while looking at baby pictures, he said "what is that purple stuff all over you?" My mom and I looked at him and said simultaneously...bathtub crayons, of course.
Miss you Liam and am so impressed by your alphabet skills.
--Lippers
PS: Make sure you know the location of your bathtub pics when you start dating...those things have a way of making an appearance at the most inopportune time.
Post a Comment