Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8, 2009: Playdate with Mommy

So Nick was at the Rangers/Angels game to see Dave play and then do dinner with him afterwards. This meant Liam had me for the whole day! He was in such a fun, playful mood today and I took a little video of our "game". It's a little bit of chase, hide and seek, and catch all together. Of course you'll see his two favorite toys, the bat and soccer ball. I LOVE this stage...he's so darn cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video surely captures it all. I am so glad I got to play that game with Liam! I love his laughter! He is truly a happy, happy baby. Please give him a big hug and kiss for me.
Love,
Grandma D.

Rachel and Cameron said...

Liam- Presley misses playing with you, too (and of course feeding at the same times). Looks like you and mommy had a fun time. You need to quit growing- you're already such a big boy!!

Meghan said...

I love his laugh!!!!
Meghan