We flew in to Nashville before Christmas to be there for Corinne's 10th birthday. It was so good to see the Briens and to have them meet Liam!! 

In Louisville we stayed with my cousins Max and Olivia who were great 'babysitters' for Liam! It was fun to see them interact with him, they were both very sweet
5 comments:
I was waiting on pins and needles for the Christmas blog update. Liam, you are so loved. Grandma Debbie is so happy you were in so many loved hands for your first Christmas. You are such a beautiful baby! Now I can't wait to open the other pictures your mommy sent me.
Love to all.
Looks like you had a ton of fun at Christmas!! We missed you guys, too! I love the conductor outfit!!! Glad everyone had fun and that Liam got to experience an old fashioned Renfro slumber party on Christmas Eve. Meet me at the corner.... :) Rachey
Good morning, good morning, good morning to you, baby Liam........
I am looking at your pictures again.
We love you very much.
Grandma Deb and Grandpa Chris
So cute! It looks like y'all are having a great time starting your little family...I'm so happy for you. :) Happy New Year!
Hi Liam,
You are invited !!!!
What: Grandma Deb's puppet show featuring cow, dog, troll and of course Mickey,Minnie and Donald
When: When you are in a fun mood
Where: Skype
RSVP: Have mommy and daddy call your Grandma Deb for your reservation (this is a special event for your eyes only)
Love you
Can't wait to see you there!
Post a Comment