Here is Liam's first plane ride...you can tell he was excited to go...and then (just like his dad) slept the whole flight.
Here are some fun pics of Liam with his extended family!





Nick and I also got some good bonding time with Liam. It was so nice for the 3 of us to be home together for 10 days.
Liam did great on the plane, but was a little more fussy on the four hour drive from Houston to Dallas. Yes, my baby needs his portable DVD player to travel...at least he's watching Baby Einstein :)
While we were in Dallas, Cameron got some quality time with the boys before his life becomes full of pink and hairbows...I can't imagine the trouble these 3 are going to get in when Liam is older...
Liam was baptized on November 29, 2008 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. All our family was in town for the occasion and we had a wonderful time! Lindsey and Alex are already great godparents...Liam is lucky to have them. Liam wore the outfit that Nick was baptized in...I don't think either one of them cared for the hat, but it's too cute!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
December 9, 2008: Liam's First Thanksgiving!
We have so much to be thankful for this year! We had such a wonderful, busy trip to TX. We spent the week in Houston with Nick's family and then the weekend in Dallas where Liam was baptized. Liam also started school (aka daycare) this month...he's is getting so big way too fast! I love coming in to find him sitting in his bumbo chair during circle time with the big kids! This post is going to be long because we have so many memories to share. It's also late because I have just finished my final paper which I had been working on since we got back. But let's get to the cuteness...

Liam has always been an amazing sleeper (like his mommy!) but I started to take pictures of some of the sweet and interesting places he falls asleep...



And finally here is my baby before his first few days of school...yes he had to look his cutest for all his new potential girlfriends..

I don't want to end on a sad note, but I do want to mention that Nick's old roommate Eddie passed away this weekend. Nick and Eddie lived together right before we got married. I credit Eddie with 'domesticating' Nick...well at least teaching him how to cook authentic pasta and pizza and introducing him to Frank Sinatra, the Rainbow Room in Hollywood, and Venice beach. Although he didn't get to meet Liam, I'm sure we'll have alot of stories to tell him about Eddie and his daddy when he's older. We loved Eddie and will miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We miss Liam so much already! WE are so thankful you send us so many pictures and continue to blog.
He just gets cuter and cuter everyday. Love to all,
Grandma Debbie
I get to hold Liam for a hole week in 10 days!!! I cannot wait! I am NOT sharing him though, so it will be a fight of Renfro's. Can't wait to see you all! Aunt B
Your Boy is beautiful! Nick, I am sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you both for allowing Erin and I to share in your family's life.
Paul D
Four days baby liam and you'll be in my arms (and no one else's)- you hear me? Can't wait to snuggle you sweet sweet baby liam. Bitty
Emily,
Will and I spoke to Nick a little earlier today, I was telling him what a beautiful baby Liam is! We got your Christmas card and I can't stop looking at it...he's so gorgeous! Hopefully we can get together before little Liam is all grown up! Have a great holiday!
--Tanya
rach and i just looked at the pics. omg liam is the cutest baby ever. can't wait to see him soon!!!
Feliz Navidad Baby Liam
Joyeux Noel !!!!!!!
I hope you get to see snow for your first Christmas! We miss you and love you very very much. I am showing off all of your pictures to everyone!!! Have fun, little one.
Grandma Debbie
Post a Comment