April 23, 2008: Hiccups!
Just a quick note to say doo had the hiccups today for the first time!! I was lying on the couch watching TV (I mean studying...) and I felt movement. At first I thought he was kicking, but then I noticed it was in the same place in a rhythmic pattern...and I realized he must have the hiccups! It was so funny I started laughing and must have scared him, cause he stopped. Either way it was cute :)
4 comments:
sounds like Doo was playing a game with his mommy. he is soooo advanced for his weeks!! just wait till he plays heartburn!!!byebye byebye, xoxoxo mallie
hahah nice one mal! well emmy, i guess next time he gets hiccups just scare the poo out of him again and he'll stop. that's funny! what else does DOO do.... does he "kick", "punch", say "I"MM FIIIFFFTTYY" "Fifty years old ladies and gentlemen!!!" -well if he doesn't say it yet... he will... all in DOO time,
-aunt milla
that is really cool, schmem! Sorry I was sleeping last night and too tired to talk. I will call you later. Love the story!
Miss you Emmy!!!
Love,
Linds
Post a Comment