



So doo and I have had some rough days of ligament stretching pain over the past week, but this past weekend we felt great! Mal and Dal were here to visit doo...and Nick and I :) We had a busy, fun weekend that included bowling, an Angels game, and lots and lots of baby shopping. I included pictures of Nicky tying my shoes at the bowling alley (hey I need a little help reaching!), a picture of us at Angel Stadium, a picture of us after church, and a picture of Nicky going crazy registering at Babies R Us. Other highlights from the weekend included all my favorite restaurants: burgers at The Counter, brunch at Nichols, lunch at Joan's on 3rd, fruit from the Farmer's Market, and dinner at El Cholo. Don't worry that was spread out over about 48 hours :)
On a medical note, we did receive the results from the blood test that screens for neural tube defects. We were relieved to find out everything came back normal and doo looks great so far! Doo seems to be getting bigger because I feel his kicks getting stronger. Mal even got to feel a couple, although Nick is convinced doo saves all his best kicks for him. He is talking, reading, and singing to him all the time, and I have to admit even I feel him get more active when he hears his daddy :) We've got two busy weeks ahead, but school seems to be going by fast and then it will be summer. We'll keep the updates coming...have a great week!
5 comments:
Give Doo some love from Florida!! I will def. be out soon. I can not go another year with out coming there again!! I had so much fun while I was there and I am very jealous that you went to Joans on Third again!!
Doo got lots of toys i bet registered for him to stay busy when he finally gets here!! I love all your maternity clothes emmy, you and Doo are so fashionable! Looks like you guys had a fantastic visit!! see you guys soon! love you
-aunt milla
Looks like a fun weekend! Love all the pictures. bet doo is having a good time eating at all those restaurants. He's going to be such a diverse eater... good training for later on. Love you guys! Rachey and Cameron
i miss Doo- and Emily and Nick. we had a great visit. the best part was the Doo video, shopping for Doo, feeling Doo kick, listening to Doo music--elvis for babies and beatles for babies, talking about Doo, hearing all the plans for Doo...you get the picture...anything Doo!!! i just can't wait to snuggle with Baby Doo. xoxoxo mallie
Nick- I feel that I must give you some love here. Great job with those shoes, can't bowl without them.
Looking good Emmy!
Cameron
Post a Comment