Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 1-5, 2015: BUSY

I think it was in the beginning of February when I finally realized that our Spring was going to be really busy.  We had lots of activities including DI, piano, soccer x 2 kids, church school x 3 kids, swim lessons, gymnastics, pom pom squad, hip hop...I'm tired just typing this!  

Liam had a practice session for Destination Imagination where he had instant challenges and he and his team had to work together and find solutions.  One included packing all the items in a box (including a beach ball which they had to deflate)...
 They attend an improve class where they made up stories...
 And built a bridge from one table to the next using materials like pencils, foil, 2 pieces of tape and rubber bands.  This has been such a great experience for Liam and has really learned a lot!
 I tried to stock up on muffins, soups, chili, eggy bites and other foods we can freeze for busy school/work days.  The kids love helping even when it means taking the food prep to their level (on a super clean floor, I promise!)

 Quick visits from Grandpa and Grandma as they finished building their house in Dallas!
 Liam celebrated the 100th day of school!
 Playdate at the mall/carousel...

 Gymnastics..
 
And celebrating Lindsey and JE getting engaged and asking all of us to be part of the wedding!!  We are so excited for them!

 (Following pics by Brynnie)



No comments: