Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014: 8 years

Nick and I celebrated 8 years of marriage today.  Nothing fancy: school/work for us all, soccer practice for Bryn and her coach daddy, leftovers for dinner.  But still very special, because this is exactly the life I hoped for 8 years ago :)  We also took family photos this month. I'm so glad we got this in before it got too cold and so so thankful for the precious prints!  Too many amazing ones, I had to try and pick my favorites...


























I love all of these pictures so much...they capture the kids' personalities so well!  But to be honest I ADORE the picture below and of Nora and me.  It's just so fitting of my life right now, with her attached to my hip.  I love being reminded of how much joy we bring each other, especially in the toddler year which can be very trying and emotional for us both.  I love my bond with each of my kids (and Nick!) and seeing how they evolve and grow as they get older.

No comments: