It seems like just last week that Nora was a baby, drinking her baba. Oh wait that was just last week :)
But this week our big girl has ditched her baba and falls asleep snuggling with her bear, Louis (named by Bryn, cousin to her bears, Oliver #1 and Oliver #2)...
She's already stealing her big sister's clothes (and fitting in them!)...
Sometimes she's just too cool for school :)Nora's favorites right now include coloring, dancing, the books Down By The Bay and Brown Bear Brown Bear, swinging outside, anything her siblings are doing, and SHOES! Nora is the resident shoe thief (Liam's shoes in particular)...
And sometimes Mommy's shoes...
Since Liam has started school, Bryn and Nora have become so close which I ADORE! This is exactly what I imagined and prayed for when I was pregnant with Nora, and can't wait for all their memories like I share with my sisters...
Nora is 21 lbs 7oz (finally 51%!) and 29.75 in (19%). She loves oatmeal with cinnamon, scrambled eggs, and waffles for breakfast; turkey or bologna with cheese, quesadillas, most fruit, yogurt, cheddar clouds (puffs), and our green smoothies (spinach or kale with fruit) for lunch; at dinner Nora is served what we are eating. Her appetite at dinner is still hit or miss, but she definitely eats better now that she feeds herself. Of course, that's a whole different issue :)
I know it's a little too soon to say this, but I might have met my most stubborn child...most stubborn toddler at the very least. Oh we still get sent to the naughty spot, but she knows the drill. She's doing better at hugs afterwards too :) I know this behavior will get easier the more words she can say, but the terrible two's have definitely already started already. She understands everything and is already too smart for her own good. She is talking more everyday and her new words are "shah" (shoes), "trah" (trash-she loves to throw things away), and "oo ma" (Puma-what she calls Liam). She also signs "more", "all done", and "please" all the time which is helpful. She knows a few body parts and animal noises (dog, cat, cow).
Love seeing her act like such a big kid!
Nora loves being outside and begs to go out no matter what the temperature...
We love you our little sour patch kid (their motto is "first they're sour, then they're sweet). Yup that describes our feisty, precious little toddler!





















.jpg)
2 comments:
Love your post but cannot get over how many pictures you have where you are wrapped up in blankets?!? I am dying out here in the desert.... So jelly!
rachel's comment makes me laugh!!! I love that they will have the sister bond too now w/ liam in school and it's just the two of them.. may have to have another baby just for this reason. love the sister bond so much! she's getting SO big!!
Post a Comment