Monday, September 16, 2013

August/September 2013: Back to School! (catching up part 2)

We are back to work and school.  It was actually an easier transition than I thought.  We are settling in and I think managing pretty well considering I have to get myself and 3 little ones up, fed, dressed, and out the door before 8am!  Liam is in a great class again this year, prepping for kindergarten.  Bryn moved up to the 2/3's class and LOVES it.  She tells me every day that she has a "blast" :)  Nora is doing great as well.  She's with Bryn's old teachers and is doted on by the whole school.  She has a busy routine there with tummy time, sitting in the exosaucer, talking 'jolly walks'.  She's usually so smiley which makes it a little easier to leave her.  

Liam and Bryn on their first day back...
And with Nora on her first day of school!


No comments: