Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 30, 2012: Flashbacks and FIrst Day of School!

A few pictures recently have been reminding me of other pictures and memories in the past...so I thought I'd do some comparisons...

THEN: Nick...yes, I married this person (no, its not a mugshot!)
 NOW: Bryn...oh that hair...what else can I say?!
THEN: Nick at 2

NOWish: Liam at 2
THEN: Emily at 1.5 yrs

Bryn at 1.5 yrs...anything in common other than a bathing suit??  Well she's def her Daddy but I still choose to see a little of me in there :)
 THEN: Pres 3 mo and Liam 11 mo
 NOW: Pres 3 yrs and Bryn 20 mo
THEN: grocery shopping with one baby...I actually used to walk 8 blocks to the store and back with food and Liam, total trip time approx 1 hr
 NOW: grocery shopping with two...drive 5 min to store, spend 15 min hunting down multiple mini carts so they can both push their own (regardless of the fact one cannot steer said cart at all and crashes into displays and people), total trip time approx 1.5 hrs
THEN: last time Liam took a pipe (our nickname for the pacifier)
NOW: last time Bryn took a pipe (yes we held on to it MUCH longer...but have finally given them all away this week...and have placed all blame on baby David needing them :)
THEN: cereal breakfast before first day of school last year
NOW: buckwheat waffles for breakfast on our first day of school this week
THEN: official first day of school picture last year
 NOW: official first day of school picture this week
Things have definitely changed...but also stayed the same :)

No comments: