or more specifically...(thanks Whitney family!)
It's good to do your first science experiment and learn how dinosaurs hatch (thanks Uncle Alex and Tippy!)...


It's good to have a neighborhood park to run off your endless energy...

It's good to see the world from a baby's view...
It's good to help your daddy put together his new grill (thanks Pops!) and then get to enjoy the fruits of you labor!
It's good to be a Lakers fan (even though you don't live in LA anymore...and you wear it while playing baseball...and especially when you ask mommy to take off the t-shirt underneath so you can wear it like the guys on tv!)
Yup, life is good!
2 comments:
absolutely, 200% love this post.. what a cute theme to it, too. I love seeing Bryn wear Pres Pres' clothes because I can completely remember her in these same onesies.. too cute for words
I love seeing all the clothes, too!! So glad Bryn can wear them all, esp since Presley only wore some of them once or twice!! Miss you guys SO much!
Post a Comment